Tuesday, September 22, 2009

ALL IS GREAT

So, just a quick post. Not a whole lot of news going on here in Arizona. Just want to say how happy I am. We are doing great. Joe just got asked to work on the 56th fighter wing jet. basically that is the commander's jet. So excited for him. He is working on his CDC's which are a bunch of tests he has to take to move up in his job. He is doing good and only has 2 more to go. As for me, still working at BBB. They have offered me more hours. I'm now up to about 30 hours a week. More than I originally wanted, but I am figuring I better take it now, because you never know what life brings. I like it a lot. The people I work with are nice. Getting excited about the holidays. We are spending all of them here in Arizona. It will be fun to have our own little traditions to begin. I plan on coming to California in January with Calvin. Speaking of that little guy, he is so cute and fun. He rolls over constantly and is beginning to laugh. I love it so much. Ok, so like I said, not a whole lot of news, but everything is going so well for us right now.

2 comments:

I am a mother! said...

Glad to hear it! I feel the same way right now. Happy for your family!

Lorilee said...

I miss you!!!