Thursday, February 11, 2010

playtime gone awry

So, yesterday, I was at our old house doing some last minute cleaning because we have to be completely gone from there by friday. I had to bring Calvin with me. I put up a baby gate in his old room and threw in some toys to keep him occupied. I was going along doing my thing when it got just a little too quite. I peaked around the corner to see why..........

.....yeah. word of advice.....never leave the diaper bag around with a can of formula in it. I wasn't even thinking he could get into it. And to make it even funnier, he acted like what he had done was perfectly fine, almost like he was expecting me to join in the fun. Oh, Calvin, you make me laugh!!!!!

2 comments:

Tami said...

That is so dang funny. He is darling and the look on his face is priceless. So glad you had a camera on you for this!

mistyb said...

don't you just love being outsmarted by your baby! Glad you got a picture! He is so dang cute!