Sunday, June 29, 2008

REUNION!!!


Yesterday a bunch of us got together. These are people whom I haven't really seen since high school. Gena and I thought it would be fun to have our own reunion because there are so many of us from different graduating years. We had a blast. There was a great turn out. I'd guess about 20 people or so. Nobody's really changed. It was great to see Greg Sawyer, Nick Prichard, Peter Moore. Jenni Buethe, Veronica Cruz, Lupe and Ruben Rangel were also there to name a few. We had a barbecue, played horse shoes (Yay! Joe and I won. Sorry Loops), and played water volleyball. But the best part was just catching up and spending a great day with these people whom I never get to see but I still care so much about. It was like there was never any time apart. We all talked like we see each other all of the time. That is true friendship right there. A bunch of us plan on getting together for the anual park fete here in Escalon. Hope we can do this again soon. Great memories!!!!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Very cute Melanie! You and your husband are such a cute couple. I am sad that you have to leave us in a little while. We have loved getting to know you. You are so wonderful!