Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Temple Trip

This past Saturday we had a ward family temple trip to the Oakland Temple. It was such a great day. I've never seen so many people I know at the temple all at once. It was a very spiritual experience. I got to be with the primary children. They had so much fun. The temple grounds were so pretty like they always are. Joe, Leah, and I went to San Francisco afterwards. It was beautiful and warm there. We went down to Pier 39 and walked along Embarcadero St. It is so nice to spend time with my family. I'm trying to get every moment in before we have to say goodbye to everyone. I love days like this. It's one I will remember for a very long time.

1 comment:

mistyb said...

it really was such a fun and spiritual day! So glad I got to be there with you and all the kiddos!!