Wednesday, February 11, 2009

AIR FORCE UPDATE

Okay, so I thought I'd do a little air force update. Say goodbye to Italy everybody. Now it's exoctic ARIZONA!!!! We will now be going to Luke Air Force Base which is located near Phoenix. At first I was a bit dissapointed about not getting to go to Italy. But, Arizona was one of my top picks if we stayed in the US. And more people will get to come and visit, I'll get to come home to visit a little more often and it won't be quite a culture shock first time around in the military life-style.


Okay, so incase you didn't know already, this is the F-16 fighter plane that Joe will be working on. He will be crew chief and basically have to know everything about this plane. Pretty cool I think. He really wants to fly one but for now working on them will be the next best thing.
And here is where our base will be located. It is north of Phoenix, near Glendale.


2 comments:

I am a mother! said...

I bet you guys will LOVE Arizona and it sounds like Joe will LOVE his job. What a blessing for your family! AND a new baby you have been waiting for!! Double blessings! I am so happy for you both!

Lorilee said...

YAY for Arizona. I bet I could talk Tam and Misty into a road trip!!