Friday, October 2, 2009

JOY IN PURPLE


Now, I know you aren't supposed to really find joy in material things. But I have to say, this hand bag that I bought today sure did make me giddy. I LOVE IT. Very cute and very bright. Just the right kind of punch to spice up an outfit. I don't buy many things for myself lately because, well, the budget just doesn't allow for it. But I couldn't pass it up. I was at Lane Bryant today with a friend. Just checking out what they had because I had a coupon if you bought $50 worth of stuff, you get $25 off. Soooo, not only did I get this great bag, I also got a cute pair of earings for LESS than what the bag was originally worth. Got to love great deals.

2 comments:

mistyb said...

love it mel! how fun!! and a great deal. even better!

Tami said...

I am in love with your purple purse!! Sometimes a fun shopping trip is the best kind of therepy. When I need a little lift shopping always puts a smile on my face. ha ha, sad but true!