Friday, October 23, 2009

FABULOUS FRIDAY

Tonight was FABULOUS FRIDAY. I brought my friend, Alyssa, to the enrichment craft night. We had a great time and made some great things for the home.

These were cardboard letters painted black. Used scrapbook paper for the front. Used sand paper to age them a little and coated them with decopage (spelling?). Added a few spooky touches and voilla!


These were different size blocks of wood, sanded at the edges, painted, sanded again to give it an aged look, then used vinyl letteres to spell out the words.


This was the easiest project I did. Got a black frame, a black and white photo, and a copy of the Proclamation to the World on vellum. It was such a great idea. LOVE it!!!



And this was my last project of the night. Easy peasy!!! Different colors of scrapbook paper arranged just so. Add some vinyl letters and some cute ribbon and you're done. Got a dry erase marker also to complete the project.


Glad I went. Got to talk to some ladies at chuch that I don't usually talk too. A great missionary moment with my friend Alyssa. And some great treasures to boot!!!! I can be quite crafty when I copy what someone else did!!!




1 comment:

mistyb said...

love all that stuff! so cute mel!! what a fun activity! missed you tonight at the halloween party!!