Monday, September 29, 2008

BELATED SANTA BARBARA POST

Okay, so it's been about a months since Tami, Misty, Lorilee, and myself went down to Santa Barbara for a girl's getaway. We stayed in a nice hotel near the beach and the best part was the Jack Johnson concert we went to. This picture is for Lorilee.
Here we are in our most sexiest of poses. Oh yeah!

Girls just wanna have fun!!!!!!!!!!


Check out the crowd! We were down there for a while but really couldn't see the stage so we went up to the bleachers where there were a lot of people too. I love the colors that hit the crowd in this photo.




Here's Jack singing with Paula Fuga. She's pretty cool. I loved here laid back way of talking.





MMMMM.....breakfast. Misty's dad was so nice and gave her money to treat us to breakfast. What's in that cup there Lorilee????





Okay, I never laughed so hard in my life. This was our excursion to the beach after breakfast and we were "playing" volleyball. And Tami dove for the "ball" SO FUNNY!!!
I had a blast girls. I can't wait to get together again. GO JACK!





No comments: