Monday, September 29, 2008

SOME FUN THINGS

So, I've been really bad a posting pictures along with my posts. So, I wanted to add Joe's birthday in here because he's soo cute. It was a pretty low-key day. We went to the doctor's for the first time for our baby. Then we headed over to BJ's (Joe's favorite restaurant) for some yummy food. Here he is looking so cute.


Joe loves pizzookies. He ate it all himself. As you can see he was very happy about it.
Here we are taking a photo op outside the restaurant.


Now, here is Nolan Michael Quashnick. This is my friends first baby. He was born on September 4th. He's so dang cute. I told Heather (His mommy) that if I wasn't expecting myself that I'd be stealing him and taking him home with me forever.


And now some of my latest creations. Here is my first ever Butt Cake. It was for a nurse and the stuck a real needle in the butt area. The loved it. And yes, the thong was their idea, not mine.



And this is the latest wedding cake I did a few weeks ago.





And Brooklyn's cake. Again it's an old picture but I thought it turned out pretty good. Too bad it melted in the sun. Pretty funny I thougt.




Okay, so I'm done posting old pictures. I'll try and be better about posting them while I actually write.





No comments: