Saturday, July 26, 2008

BABY SHOWER & THE MALL







So, I went to my good friend Heather's baby shower today. She looked so cute. I know she's been looking forward to this for a while now. It's her first baby. She doesn't know what she's having. She wants it to be a surprise. I don't know if I could do that. Anyway, we all had a good time. I got to see some people I haven't seen in quite a while...like Shelly and Ann. We were busting up pretty much the entire afternoon. Well, Heather got quite a bit of stuff for the little one. I made her a quilt (my first one). I love how she looked. Best wishes to you Heather and Todd. Then this afternoon I met up with my hubby at the mall. He went to get an oil change and our tires rotated. Well, this was on "Big Blue" our Toyota FJ Cruiser. Sometimes I think Joe loves that thing way too much. Anyways, we hung out at the mall while the tires were getting rotated. We had a blast. He bought a book and some sunglasses. I got a cute shirt and a couple of headbands. Hopefully they look cute on me. I've been trying to do my hair in a couple of different styles, but it's hard with short hair. It was just a nice day. Now, time to relax. Maybe we'll go see a movie tonight. I love not having to work on a Saturday.

1 comment:

mistyb said...

ok friend where's a picture of the quilt??? Hope you have one because I want to see it!! Glad you had such a fun day and seriously you looked so cute at church today! Love the headband!