Wednesday, July 30, 2008

BIG BLUE


Okay, so Joe and I have named our new car Big Blue because, well, it's big and blue! Everyone gets a kick out of it, especially since my creative husband decided to get custom decals for the sides of our car. Everyone I know says "I saw big blue today". Anyways, it's growing on me. We were at the mall last weekend and we were in Lids. They had some pretty awesome sunglasses in the store. Well, we each found a pair of BIG BLUE SUNGLASSES. We just had to buy them. Yes, I know we're dorks. But we got such a kick out of it. Anytime we ride in big blue, we put these darn glasses on. Oh yes, we are sooo cool. Anyways, here's a fun picture of us with big blue and our cool new shades. Jealous??

4 comments:

mistyb said...

ok you guys are so cool and super cute with your blue glasses! Love it! I'm feeling much better today so thank goodness for that!

I am a mother! said...

Mel! You guys have a blog! YAY! I will stalk it from now on.

I am a mother! said...

I forgot to say I LOVE your car!! Toyotas are awesome. My hubby has a 4 Runner for his job. He has a blog about his cool geologist adventures at danburkite.blogspot.com

Tami said...

HA HA Thats awesome! You guys are way to cool.