Saturday, October 4, 2008

EHS FOOTBALL GAME

So, last night Joe and I decided to go down to the Escalon High Football Game. It was homecoming. Let me tell you I felt pretty darn old sitting next to all of the highschoolers. We had a good time. The JV game was pretty exciting. They were behind the entire game and came back to win in the last few minutes of the 4th quarter. Then between games the imfamous homecoming floats were presented. The kids sure had a great time dancing on them. Then we watched the varsity game. That wasn't as exciting because they killed the other team. It started to sprinkle really lightly and I was just really hoping it would hold out until the end of the game. And sure enough it did. We sat RIGHT next to the band. And I was right next to the really big drum. And I didn't like it, so every time our team got a touchdown I hurried and stood up so the drum's vibration wouldn't get to me. Joe just laughed at me, but that's okay. I really enjoyed highschool, so it was fun to see how much hasn't changed. There's still the school spirit and being with friends and having a great time just being there cheering on your team. The only thing I was sad about was not getting one of those awesome foam fingers I saw everyone with. So sad. Maybe nextime.

Today I have to go to work. Now, it's Outlaw homecoming and escalon's city wide yard sale. Just hoping I won't go insane by the end of the day.

No comments: