Friday, March 13, 2009

PICTURES

My awesome friends Tami and Misty helped me make these pictures happen. I wanted to take some nice pictures to remind me of my first pregnancy. I am so excited to be a mommy and I was trying to find a way to capture that. Tami styled my hair beautifully and Misty was the creative photographer. I love the almond orchard in the backround. It was a perfect day and I am so glad I did this. It was pretty fun too except I was pretty unsure of how to pose for some of the pictures.










3 comments:

I am a mother! said...

You are so beautiful Melanie!

Tami said...

You really are beautiful inside and out! I know you will cherish these pictures forever! I am glad that I was able to have a part in them so that one day when you look back at them you will think of me and know how much I love you!
Thanks so much for the post below! You are so incredibly sweet and I am so glad that we met. Everyone needs a friend like you I look up to you in so many way's.
That sweet little guy in your tummy is one lucky little boy to get you as his mommy!!

MELANIE ARCHULETA said...

you are so amazingly beautiful. my life is empty without you.im proud to be your husband and to watch you grow as a woman and as a mother. you will make an amazing mommy.another chapter of our life is beginning with one more addition.hooyah to tami and misty for making these picures a memory of how wonderful you are.

i love you and little calvin