Thursday, March 26, 2009

SHOPPING SPREE AND DOCTORS

Today I got to go on a complete baby gear shopping spree. First I went to Babies R Us where I met my in-laws. They bought our stroller travel system for us. Yay for great parents!!!! I also was able to buy all of the bedding for Calvin's crib and a cute coming home outfit for him when we go home from the hospital. After that had a great lunch with my good friend Heather. We ate at the Brighter Side in down town Modesto. If you've never been you got to try it out. Very delicious sandwiches at a great price!!! Then went home and tried to relax, but I'm in a crazy 'let's get everything ready for the baby' mood. So, even though I had huge swollen legs, I didn't really rest. Then I went to my check up hoping for a little progress in the baby department. Well, nothing's happening so far. Not dialated at all and he's still just hanging around. He hasn't dropped. But I guess that gives me a little extra time to get everything in order. Plus, now I won't have to worry about our fun temple trip we are taking tomorrow night. It will probaby be the last time I will get to go for a while. After the doctor's appointment, I decided to go to Target to use some more of the gift cards I received. I bought a glider for the room and Calvin a cute little sun hat to protect his little head. Now I'm back home with my huge swollen legs and I am beat. But I had a really fun day spending a lot of money without really spending any money. Gotta love those gift cards. Thank you to everyone who got us them because they helped out sooooo much. I can't wait to post the pictures of my last baby shower. It was a blast.

No comments: