Tuesday, March 10, 2009

YOU KNOW YOU HAVE GREAT FRIENDS WHEN.....


I'm pretty sure I have the greatest friends in the entire world!!!! Sunday I was having a pretty tought time at church. And had to bolt out of sacrament meeting. I am very pregnant, miss my husband, and have a few issues I'm dealing with. It was pretty embarrassing. But I couldn't control my emotions. I wasn't in the bathroom more than 2 seconds when in walks in the greatest friends in the world. Lorilee, Misty and Tami... You guys are the best. Thank you so much for being there for me when I needed you the most. You made sure I was okay. I'm sorry for the breakdown on Sunday. Like I said, it was very embarrassing, but it's times like these when you see who cares the most. I just want you all to know how much I care about you and that I don't take our friendships for granted. Lorilee, I really feel like Heavenly Father brought us together. You have been there so much for me and I hope I can do the same for you. Misty, you always know what to say to chear me up and Tami, you are such a great listener. I really wish we didn't have to go through some of the trials that we do go through. But through this trial, I have found the best of friends. Thanks again girls. I love you so much.

3 comments:

I am a mother! said...

You are TRULY blessed to have such good friends Melanie.

Lorilee said...

I LOVE you Mel. I know we were meant to be great friends, you totally laugh at my jokes. Normally I am the only one who thinks I'm hysterical.

mistyb said...

I feel the same way about you girly and I'm so glad we've become such great friends! love ya!