Tuesday, March 31, 2009

BABY SHOWER

On Wednesday, March 26, my great friends Misty, Tami and Lorilee threw me a baby shower!!! I had such a great time. They spent so much time and effort and it turned out absolutely gorgeous (thanks girls). It was mostly women from the ward. It was fun. We played games, ate yummy food and of course opened presents for little Calvin. My mom came and had a great time. She usually shys away from church things because she isn't a member. But after the party she couldn't stop talking about how everyone was so friendly to her and during the party I saved her a seat to sit by me during dinner but she just went and sat down somewhere else and started talking to some of the ladies. Thank you everyone for making that experience great for my mom too. Got to plant those little seeds. I really do have the best friends in the entire world. We are always there for eachother. And it means the world to me.
Me, Misty, Tami and Lorilee (yep I'm the odd one out with the brown hair!)
The cute decorations that they did at Tami's house


Tami and Misty made this adorable diaper cake. Way to go girls

Here I am before the party with little Sydney. She love to kiss Calvin in my belly. So cute!!!

1 comment:

I am a mother! said...

Fun Melanie!!! Yay for good friends!