Friday, August 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORILEE


Lorilee's birthday is today. I am so glad she is my friend. She is an amazing lady. I think she is a wonderful primary president, and great mom and wife and a true friend. She's the type of person that will stop what they are doing to help you. In fact she took me to the ER around midnight a while back because I was home alone. She didn't even hesitate. She's one of the funniest people I know. Her sacrastic wit will make anyone laugh and she loves to quote movie lines. She is a lot of fun to be around. I look up to her in many ways. She's been there for me when I really needed an ear to listen and advice given. I miss her a lot and I just want her to know that I love her and that she is definitely an eternal friend. And even though we don't live close by anymore, I think of her often and hope she has a wonderful birthday.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORILEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Lorilee said...

Thanks Mel. I LOVE you too. And I totally can't WAIT till you come visit. It's like Christmas is coming, that's how happy I am.

mistyb said...

love that picture of you girls!! and I totally agree with everything you wrote mel!!