Tuesday, August 11, 2009

PICTURES

I just can't get enough of this little guy. He's so much fun. He's starting to show his personality and it is so cute. He is a happy baby boy who rarely ever fusses. But on those rare occassions, I get to hear his scream and other fun noises. He is getting so big. Here are a few fun pictures from the past few weeks.


He has the funnest time when we change his diaper. That is usually when he is the most talkative for some reason.


It is so fun to watch him grab for toys. He doesn't always hit his target, but he is doing great.


I think this is my favorite one. He can roll over most of the time from his belly to his back. but sometimes he can't figure it out. Here is one of those times. Check out the drool!






hanging upside down. Joe always plays rough with him. I'm trying to get used to it, but he is still so little. However, Calvin doesn't seem to mind one bit


Calvin playing with his daddy







2 comments:

I am a mother! said...

snap away the pictures. you'll be glad you did.

mistyb said...

i'm getting so excited to see you guys!! oh man I seriously can't wait to snuggle little calvin. ;)