Monday, October 6, 2008

THE BELLY BAND!!!

So, it's official, my pants don't fit me anymore. I was a little freaked out at first because I'm only 3 months pregnant and everyone else has told me they started showing around 5 months. Well NOT ME!!! I asked my mom and she said she started not fitting into her pants around 3 months too. WHEW!!! That made me feel a little better. I've been living in sweat pants for the past week and today I went out and bought the BELLY BAND. Girls, I l-o-v-e it. I can wear my jeans again (even though their not zipped)!!!! Just thought everyone would like to know how excited I was to get it.

2 comments:

Tami said...

I am excited for you! What's the belly band??

I am a mother! said...

Hey Mel! I lost all of my blog addresses a while ago and just now realized that I didn't get your blog address on my new list. Well, I was SO EXCITED to check your blog today and see that you are pregnant!! CONGRATULATIONS to you both. So happy for you!!