Monday, October 27, 2008

JOE'S GOING AWAY PARTY

I threw Joe a going away party at D'boni's Pizza at the beginning of October. He was leaving for boot camp. I was so grateful because everyone we invited came. My family, Joe's family, work friends and church friends all came. Joe was so excited that so many people were there to support him. Thank you to everyone who came. I thought I got more pictures, but I guess I didn't.


The cupcakes were a hit with the kids. I'm not sure if they actually got any in their tummies though. Here is Ashlee with cake all over her face.

Sydney and Dylen loved the cupcakes too.
Even Joe and I ate them. Isn't he so cute. I miss you Joe.


I did get a picture of Joe's family. On the left is Spencer, Joe's cousin. On the right are his parents, Ed and Judy and his little sister Leah is the one with the muscles!!!





No comments: