Thursday, November 13, 2008

FIRST FLUTTERS

So, today was so exciting. I felt my little one for the first time. I've been wondering for the past few days to feel something. And I know it was pretty early. I'm only 17 weeks. But I still have been so excited to know that it would happen pretty soon. Well, today I was just sitting down watching tv and my tummy totally did a little flip. It was like the first dip on a roller coaster!!! I knew then what it was. It was so unique and wonderful. Yay!!!!!

I love this bedding. Pretty sure it's what I want to get when I do my registry. I just love how soft it is. It's modern (my taste totally) and still so cute and for a little baby. Love the bunnies!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lorilee said...

Hey Mel who's the healthy guy? just wondering. YAY!!!!! I love that you finally got to feel baby archie moving around in there. I think that you have an active one.

mistyb said...

Oh yeah! I'm so excited that's the best feeling ever! I was at 17 weeks when I first felt Dylen too! The bedding is super cute! oooh I can't wait to find out what you guys are having

Tami said...

I am so excited for you!!!! I am sure you were so dang happy. That is one thing I miss big time about being pregnant. Those little kicks make you just seriously fall in love with them.
I love the bedding!! I love the bunnies too they are super cute. Where Did you find it??