Saturday, November 1, 2008

HALLOWEEN AT D'BONI'S

Every year my work dresses up for Halloween. And every year the costumes seem to get better and better. This year most of us stuck with a theme of musician. We had a few other costumes. All together we had a bumble bee, Tina Turner, Janice Joplin, Michael Jackson, Jimmy Hendricks, Freddy Mercury, Madonna, Dolly Parton, an 80's rock groupy and a greek goddess. We had a blast hanging out and dancing when we could with the band that plays for us every year.


Here are some of the people I work with. They are all fun and really great people.
This is my friend Jane. I loved this picture of her. She's pretty shy and so this is a great photo of her letting loose! Go Michael.


And this is Jon, Jane's boyfriend. He's even more reserved than Jane so when he walked in with these awesome silver metalic pants we all about died of laughter. And the fake chest hair just added to the madness.

And this is me. I got quite a few looks last night. Not sure what everyone was so fascinated with. Maybe it was my long blonde locks....probably not!!!







1 comment:

mistyb said...

you look awesome mel!! Nice job, you always have such great costumes!!