Thursday, January 29, 2009

CANDY PARTY

Back in December, I had a candy making party. Basically, I bought all of the stuff to make cute gifts for Christmas and everyone came to create and assemble them. We made chocolate dipped pretzels, chocolate dipped oreos, suckers, chocolate bark, cookie wreaths and more. Everyone had a good time and I am so glad that it was a success!!! Here are a few pictures of some of the cool people that were there. I had about 13 to 15 people show up. I didn't get pictuers of everyone, but I liked these.



Me, Tami and Misty after the party
Lorilee and Misty packaging up their cute gifts


Wendy and Megan chatting away. Look at all the stuff Megan made!!!


Teresa works at D'Boni's and she had fun creating all of her goodies.




Here's Tamalama dipping her oreos. You got some awesome skills there!!!



No comments: