Sunday, January 18, 2009

CRAZY PREGNANCY DREAMS

I know that it's pretty common to have weird dreams while pregnant. I've always had quite imaginative dreams. But last night I had the funniest dream ever. I don't remember all of the details, but I was pregnant and I was at the beach for an event for church. Everyone was dressed pretty casually and I just remember not being so casual. There were these eating/running contests. Basically the men had to eat an entire large pizza and then run to D'boni's. (in my dream the run wasn't that long-it made sense at the time) While the women had to eat a huge (i mean huge) plate of spaghetti and then run to D'boni's. Okay, so I'm in this huge crowd of people and they were telling me I could never do it because i was preggo. Well, I started scarfing the spaghetti down. I decided I would kill two birds with one stone and started to run while I ate. I remember getting all the way to Bro and Sis Prater's house and telling them I needed them to come and finish the race with me (i don't know why). As I was crossing the street into the parking lot, I saw another lady almost there too. I ran so hard and I opened the door into the restaurant and I jumped on the table. It was seriously like I had won the gold medal in the Olympics!!!!! Then I woke up. Pretty awesome dream. I am totally the spaghetti eating champ!!!

1 comment:

mistyb said...

nice work mel~ that's hilarious!!