Thursday, January 29, 2009

JOE'S AIR FORCE GRADUATION

Joe entered Air Force Basic Training on October 21, 2008. He graduated on December 5, 2008. He was at Lackland AFB in Texas for 6 1/2 weeks. There he learned to be a member of the United States Air Force. He learned a lot and he became more focused and dedicated to the career he has chosen. Doesn't he look so handsome in his uniform!!


Joe lead his group during the graduation ceremony. His flight is behind him. He was there to keep the other airman in a straight line.
This is right before the men and women swore an oath. It was a very moving experience to see how dedicated they are.


After the ceremony we walked all the way back to the base with hot chocolate in hand. It was extremely cold that day. Here is Joe in front of a plane that looks like the one's he'll be working on.



Yeah Joe. I am so proud of you.


The afternoon after graduation was full of exploring. I got to see where he slept everyday. I met some of the men in his flight. Here is Joe showing me that he can fold a bed. And yes it looks great hunny!!!



This is Joe's training instructor. He had a lot of respect for him and talked about him all of the time. I'm a bad wife and can't remember his name for the life of me.



Joe, I am so proud of you and all that you have accomplished. You are doing so much to improve our family's life and I love you for that.





1 comment:

mistyb said...

looks like a fabulous trip! you guys are so cute!!