Wednesday, January 21, 2009

ITALY OR NOT ITALY......

Ok, so I was talking to my hubby yesterday afternoon. He was down trying to get all the passport information done for our move to Italy this summer. Well, they inquired about his dependents and he informed them that I was due to deliver our little boy in April. Well, apparantly that is not such a great thing because now our assignment might get changed. Because he will be so little, getting all of his information and passport and all that jazz might hold up the prosess and the Air Force just didn't like that too much. Joe said that we probably wouldn't find out if it gets changed or not until the end of the month. Man! Just when I was getting used to the idea of far away adventures and submersion in new and exciting cultures, my bubble gets popped! So, for now everone, I have NO IDEA what to expect. I guess that is a lesson to be learned. I know it will work out fine and I can't do much about it (little Calvin has such perfect timing). So, I'll keep everyone posted as to where we will end up.

1 comment:

I am a mother! said...

It's hard not to know things that will affect your family's future. We are in a similar (but different) spot as we wait to hear back from different graduate schools to see if Dan has been accepted...and if we really even want to go for sure and where...

I hope everything gets worked out soon so that your waiting game can end and you can start planning for and being excited about where ever you are headed.

Calvin is a super cute name by the way.