Friday, June 19, 2009

CALVIN 7 WEEKS OLD

Well, I think my little Calvin is definitely the cutest thing ever. He is so precious and makes me smile. I love that he is starting to interact more and I just can't get enough of him. Here are some fun Calvin facts. He is 7 weeks old. He can hold his head up pretty good, but only for a short while. His favorite toys are his swing and his little play mat that has a light that plays music. His favorite pass times are eating and sleeping. He likes to smile and coo. He loves it when his daddy carries him around the house. Calvin loves bath time. He doesn't like to fall asleep on his own, but is learning to do so despite that fact. He is my little cuddle bug and I just love him. Here are a few of my favorite pictures.



This one is hilarious. He looks like he's posing for the picture.
Okay, here's my favorite. You just can't help but smile when you see this picture.


I'm not sure what this face was all about but I love it.

Joe likes to let his hair go all wild after bath time and so it ends up being a wild mess most of the time. I love it though.


Janelle and Iattempted the whole faux hawk thing with little man, but it totally curled over. So cute
Another cute photo

Bath time!!! Look at that belly

Playing on his matt. fun fun fun

He loves to sleep on our bed

Another great shot of the the belly







2 comments:

mistyb said...

oh he has changed so much since you left! (sniff) he is adorable mel, really love his smiling picture, totally made me smile and I love his crazy hair too. Hope you had a great time with your sister there! I sure wish I could snuggle that little guy and hang out with you of course!

mistyb said...

oh yes sometime we totally need to see pictures of your cute house and where you guys live. :)