Sunday, June 28, 2009

THUMB

So the other day, I walked in to Calvin's room to check on him. He's gotten used to his crib and doesn't even cry anymore when I put him down to take a nap. He usually kicks off the blanket first thing (hates them aparently). But this time it was so funny. He scooted himself all the way to the corner of the crib, his blanket off (of course), knees up and his THUMB in his mouth. He was just sucking away. Aparently he's found a new toy and is in love with it. But for now he only seems to suck his thumb when he is sleeping. We'll see how this all plays out. But here are a few pics of the awesome Calvin and his yummy thumb.








3 comments:

mistyb said...

oh those make me smile! Dylen sucked her thumb just like that but it didn't last long! so cute!!

Tami said...

That is so dang cute! I hope he continues to suck his thumb! I personally love that Nikell sucks her fingers. It comes in handy when she needs comforting.

Lorilee said...

I love that his hand is spread out across his face. So CUTE!!! Love him.