Saturday, July 18, 2009

FHE=HUNTING FOR LIZARDS

Okay, so the other night, around 10, Joe decided to help me clean out the vacuum because it was giving me problems. He opened up our sliding door that went to the back patio. There was this little lizard on the outside window. Well, before I could tell Joe to shut the door, it ran inside up our kitchen wall. Joe tried to get it, but it was too quick. Next thing you know, it went inside our laundry room which is just off the kitchen. it went under the washing machine. So, here I am with a broom right by the door, so i could scare it out the door in case it came my direction. Joe got on top of the washer and was trying to find it. We couldn't really see it, so we got a flashlight and Joe tried to scoot the washer forward. Well, we couldn't find it anylonger, so we lifted up the washer and dryer. We saw this pool of red and thought it could be blood. EWWW! I didn't want to leave a bleading lizard in my washing machine because that is just gross and i didn't want it to smell. Well, we looked and looked and looked. And to no avail, we could not find this stupid little lizard. Let's just pray that it found it's way outside when we weren't looking and it's not hiding somewhere (dead now probably) inside my washer or somewhere in my pantry. I have to admit, it made for a very interesting evening. Nothing like good quality time hunting for lizards. I have a few pics to post, but that will have to wait a few more days.

No comments: