Wednesday, July 15, 2009

UPDATE

So, once again I'm without the internet. We'll get that taken care of really soon. I'm back at the library and just wanted to post that we are doing good. It is starting to get really hot here. It was 95 at 9 oclock this morning. Supposed to only get to 111 today. There is a pool by our house, but it is too hot to take Calvin out. I'm just staying inside most days where it is cool. I'm currently looking for a very small part-time job. Just something to get out a bit, meet new people and make some extra money that Joe and I can put away for a rainy day. So, that's about it for now. Oh, for those that know I'm trying to lose some weight. I've lost 3 pounds this past week. I never really got started in June and so now in July I'm doing double duty to make up for being a slacker.

No comments: