Saturday, July 25, 2009

SATURDAY

Okay, so I am really excited for today, basically because I have a few things I plan on doing but have no schedule whatsoever. Joe left earlier this morning to go on a bike ride with some guys from his squadron. He's been fixing up his motorcycle and is really excited to take it on a good long test run. As for me, Calvin got up around 7:45 to eat. He was in a good mood, so that was great. I've since then sent him back to bed, while I myself am still lounging around in bed playing on the computer and watching a movie. Well, today I have big plans to go to walmart to get a few things I need for the house (especially a swiffer wet mop that I am desperate for). I am also on the hunt for a blessing outfit for Calvin. That is only a few weeks away and so I hope to find one, otherwise my mom said she would make him an outfit. So, that's it. Isn't that great. I love days where I can do what I want when I want and have a way to do them (Joe has been needing to use the car while fixing up his bike these past 2 weeks). So, hopefully all will go okay and I will have a great day.

1 comment:

I am a mother! said...

Hope it was a GREAT day!