Monday, April 6, 2009

38 WEEKS TODAY

Okay, so I'm at 38 weeks now and I am going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not do good with waiting and I just cannot wait to meet the little man inside my tummy. All I can think about is my son and I don't want to wait anymore. BUT on a good note, if I do wait just a few more days Joe will probably make it here for the birth. That is something I just thought would never be possible. He graduates from Sheppard AFB training on Tuesday and will move to Luke AFB in Arizona on Wednesday. After that he will be so close that he can just jump on a plane and HOPEFULLY make it here in time. I'm praying so hard that he will make it (I know there is a chance he might not). Okay, well I have another Doctor's appointment on Thursday. Maybe I will have some progress. Yesterday I had quite a few Braxton Hicks Contractions. I really haven't felt too many of those during my pregnancy so yesterday was quite a workout for my belly! Okay, I guess 2 or so more weeks isn't really that long to wait, but like I said I don't have that much patience for waiting.

No comments: