Monday, April 20, 2009

DUE DATE

Okay, today is supposed to be the magical day. But, so far no contractions, not a one. I love Lorilee for taking me out today to the mall and to Target to get me walking around. I hope your efforts aren't in vain friend. As for my pacience. I'm pretty convinced if one more person calls to ask if the baby is here yet I'll scream!!!! Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate all of the love and concern and excitement that everyone is sharing, but it's so dissapointing to have to tell everyone that "nope, no baby yet, not even close".......Okay, I know I won't be pregnant forever, but for a control freak planner like myself, this is the hardest thing ever. I really think you should have labor signs and then labor ACTUALLY begin. Not this guessing game that is happening. Okay, I know this is a total venting post, but it just goes to show how excited I am to meet my son and hold him and love him.

1 comment:

I am a mother! said...

Yay Melanie! You are so close! I am so excited for you. I hope your labor and delivery go really smoothly and that you are holding your little guy in your arms soon!